Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello Kitty

 
I will be having multiple posts over the next couple of days because I'm trying to get caught up with the Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) challenges.  The challenges began October 1st and on the first day there are 3 challenges posted (A, B and C).  If you scroll down you will see my card for the first challenge (HYCCT1201A) and I will be posting the challenges in order so this card was created for the 2nd challenge given on October 1st (HYCCT1201B).  The challenge was to make a card "For Kids Sake".  Since I don't get the chance to make cards for little girls this was my opportunity.  When my daughter was young she loved Hello Kitty and I think most little girls still do.  I love creating punch art and I've seen various ideas for creating Hello Kitty using punches and this is my version.  I didn't use any stamps or ink in creating this card.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, Welcome Neighbors DSP
Accessories:  Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Butterfly Punch, Full Heart Punch, Cupcake Punch, Early Espresso Twine, Love & Happiness Rub-ons, Atyou Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Aussie Stampers said...

This is such a pretty colour scheme. I love that it's still a clean and simple card. TFS Vicki